Hard to imagine a list like this without Charlie Sheen either. But, go figure, this entry is the commercial equivalent of nothing but net. Back when the concept of debit cards was new—you know, 2002—Visa used the Sheens to explain a singular advantage (no time-consuming credit checks). Both father and son acquit themselves well, in an ad that’s humorous and, in hindsight, slightly wistful.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
The Best Ads Featuring Celebs' Family Members
- Celebs and Their Relatives: The 10 Best Ads
- 10) Tim Tebow and Mom Pam for Focus On The Family.
- 9) Georger Foreman and sons George, George, George and George for Dorito’s
- 8) Prince Fielder and Dad Cecil for McDonald’s
- 7) Kim Kardashian and Sister Khloe for QuickTrim
- 6) Alec Baldwin and Mom Carol for Wegmans
- 5) Charlie Sheen and Dad Martin for Visa
- 4) Maggie Simpson and Family for Universal Orlando and Hollywood
- 3) Manny Pacquiao and Mom Dionesia for Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2) Donovan McNabb and Mom Wilma for Campbell’s Chunky Soup
- 1) Tiger Woods and the Late Earl Woods for Nike