Controversial Super Bowl Ads
- There Is Such a Thing as Bad Publicity
- 13. PETA Gets Sexy With Vegetables
- 12. Tim Tebow Enters the Abortion Debate
- 11. Skechers Promotes Dog Racing
- 10. Groupon Turns Tibet’s Troubles Into a Punchline
- 9. eCard Company Indulges in Sexist Male Fantasy
- 8. Manly Men Accidentally Kiss in Snickers Ad
- 7. Salesgenie Offends With Cartoon Caricatures
- 6. GoDaddy Proves That Sex Sells
- 5. Pornhub Makes a Not-so-Naughty Commercial
- 4. Ashley Madison Wants to Help You Have an Affair
- 3. Holiday Inn Is Like a Transgender Woman
- 2. Shoe Retailer Pits Black Runner Against White Hunters
- 1. Senate Candidate Makes the Worst Possible Ad About China
This year we'll have marijuana ads during the superbowl!
You forgot Mickey Rooney's banned Airborne ad:
I would like to share three Super Bowl commercials that were highly praised in their day and still resonate on a highly artistic and creative level…..they were created for NO FEAR
Ty Murray Rodeo http://youtu.be/s3CvlxeFhYU
Surfer Sonny Garcia http://youtu.be/StdmbwnCwqY
Supercross Jeremy McGrath http://youtu.be/oYLfgmylgH4
FANTASTIC and memorable
Skechers didn't pull the ad because they knew that claims of abuse by the anti-greyhound activists were completely unfounded.
@DaveCookfair Actually, over half our debt is to the Fed.