This holiday season has been a coming out party of sorts for online shopping. Though initial survey data suggested that shoppers may not have spent as much at brick and mortar stores over Black Friday weekend as last year, Cyber Monday was a smashing success. As more and more shoppers move online, cyber shopping behavior will increasingly detrermine what’s hot with consumers. Retail technology company Mercent works with more than 500 major vendors like Home Shopping Network, Office Depot, and Brookstone to help them sell products online. This gives the company a good (though not definitive) real-time look at what cyber shoppers are buying this holiday season. Mercent shared its data with TIME, so without further ado, we present the seven best-selling products of the official holiday shopping season so far.
1. HP 15.6′, Quadcore laptop with 8GB RAM, 750 GB hard drive: Though tablets continue to gain ground against PCs, for those folks who want a lot more storage room and the full functionality of a laptop, it’s tough to beat the price of this HP notebook. Home Shopping Network was selling this product for around $450, before they sold out.
2. The North Face Osito Fleece Jacket: Ah the fleece jacket! Warm yet light-weight and versatile, beloved by soccer moms everywhere.
3. Flips Audio Headphone/Speaker Hybrid: We truly live in a golden age for audiophiles. For a couple hundred bucks you can get a pair of headphones whose sound quality can put to shame stereo systems that would have cost thousands of dollars a generation ago. This neat little product, which can serve as both headphones and portable speakers kills two birds with one stone for any mobile music lover.
4. Razor Crazy Cart: Razor, the company responsible for those tiny silver scooters that were ubiquitous ten years ago has really upped its game with a new battery-powered go cart that can reach speeds of up to 12mph. This ain’t your father’s Power Wheels, that’s for sure.
5. GoPro Hero+ Black Edition: The latest version of this popular video camera includes better battery life and an improved lens.
6. Beats By Dr. Dre Pill Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: Fresh from revolutionizing the market for headphones, Beats By Dr. Dre is wading into the mobile stereo space with this sleek, lightweight speaker that still packs a punch.
7. Fitbit Force Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband: This past year saw the rise in popularity of the “quantified self,” whereby people use technology to monitor all sorts of bodily functions. Fitbit has moved aggressively into this space with its line of self-monitoring wrist bands, which can monitor your sleep and exercise, helping you navigate the fitness minefield that is the holiday season.