More than 2 million containers of this pourable fuel, used in outdoor fire pots — small, decorative containers designed to be used like candles on patios and around pools — were recalled last year after dozens of people were burned. At least two of them died. The incidents happened when consumers were using the gel with an existing fire. The highly flammable thick gel can either ignite in the container and explode or it can splatter and continue to burn while on someone’s skin or clothing.
Next Shades and Blinds