As part of the kick-off to the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, TIME International Editor Jim Frederick hosts a panel discussion on the future of capitalism: Can a system that came of age in the 20th century serve the needs of 21st? Joining Frederick tackling this question is:
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), Brussels; Global Agenda Council on Employment & Social Protection
- Brian T. Moynihan, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America
- Raghuram G. Rajan, Eric J. Gleacher Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Carlyle Group, USA
- Ben J. Verwaayen, Chief Executive Officer, Alcatel-Lucent
You can watch the full video of the panel above.